Zaripova Gulnur Kharisovna
Junior Research Associate at the Archaeobiology and Information Technology Department of the Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences
Zaripova Gulnur Kharisovna (May 03, 1993, Zelenodolsk, Tatarstan, Russian Federation) – Land Surveying Engineer, postgraduate student. In 2015 Gulnur Kharisovna graduated from the bachelor degree course of the Institute of Environmental Sciences under the Land Development and Land Registry program of the Kazan Federal University. In 2017 she graduated from the master degree program of the Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies and Gas Technologies under the Perspective Geoinformation Technology in Geology and Geophysics program of the Kazan Federal University. In 2017 she entered the postgraduate school under the Geophysics and Geophysical Methods of Mineral Exploration program. Since 2015 she started working at OOO Museum Design Center as a laboratorian and photographer. Gulnur Kharisovna worked there for a year. Since 2016 until the present day she has worked at OOO The Volga River Archaeology as a been working in Volga Archaeology LLC as a Land Surveying Engineer. Since 2017 she has worked at the Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan as a Laboratorian and Researcher.
Academic Interests: geoinformation technology, photogrammetry, geodesy, geophysical methods in archaeological studies.
Main Scientific Works and Publications:
- Vafina G.Kh. Improvement of the Quality of Water Treatment using Bactericidal Ions / Proceedings of the 53rd International Scientific Student Conference ISSC-2015: Agriculture / Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, 2015, p. 57.
- Vafina G.Kh., Ovechkina L.V. The sequence of actions in the creation of spatial models of excavations / Materials of the 53rd International Scientific Student Conference ISSC-2015: Archaeology / Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, 2015, p. 75.
- Vafina G.Kh. Creation of three-dimensional models of archaeological sites in the software environment of Agisoft PhotoScan Pro / 8th Bashkir Archaeological Conference of Students and Young Scientists: Materials of the Regional Scientific Conference (Ufa, December 11-12, 2015) / Executive Editor A.N. Sultanova. – Ufa: Printing and Publications Center of Bashkir State University Publ., 2015, pp. 104-107.
- Vafina G.Kh. Creation of spatial models of archaeological monuments / Materials of the 54th International Scientific Student Conference ISSC-2016: Archaeology / Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, 2015, p. 47.
- Vafina G.Kh. The impact of copper ore deposits on the settlement of people in the Bronze Age / Final scientific and educational conference of the students of the Kazan Federal University in 2016: Collection of Abstracts: in 3 volumes / Ministry of Education and Science; Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University. – Kazan: Kazan State University Publ., 2016. – Vol. 1: Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies, pp. 24.
- Vafina G.Kh. Application of magnetic surveying data to identify ancient roads and lakes of Bolgar settlement / Materials of the 55th International Scientific Student Conference ISSC-2017: Geology / Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, 2015, p. 40.