In 2015 she graduated from the Bachelor Course at the History and Geography Faculty of Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov (with a speciality in “History”). In 2017 she graduated from the Master Course of the Historical and Philological Faculty of Mari State University (with a speciality in “Archaeology”). In 2017 she entered the Graduate School of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University (with a speciality in “Archaeology”).
Since 2015, she has worked as a Laboratory Assistant at the Educational and Scientific Archaeological and Ethnological Center of Mari State University.
From 2016 to the present day she has worked at the Museum of Archaeology of the Tarastan Republic of the Institute of Archaeology named after A. Kh. Khalikov of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences.
In 2012, 2013, 2015, she actively participated in archaeological studies under the supervision of Candidate of Historical Sciences E.E. Vorobieva, and Doctor of Historical Sciences T.B. Nikitina at Anatkasinsky burial ground located in the territory of the Mariinsko-Posadsky District of the Chuvash Republic.
In 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017, she participated in the excavations of Bolgar settlement in the Spassky District of the Tatarstan Republic under the leadership of D. Yu. Badeev and Candidate of Historical Sciences V. Yu. Koval.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 she took part in the archaeological studies of Selitrennoye settlement in the Kharabalinsky District of the Astrakhan Oblast under the general supervision of Candidate of Historical Sciences E.M. Pigarev, R.R. Valiev, and Doctor of Historical Sciences Yu.A. Zeleneev.
In 2015-2016 she participated in excavations conducted in the territory of Yoshkar-Ola of the Mari El Republic under the leadership of Doctor of Historical Sciences Yu.A. Zeleneev, P.S. Danilov and Zh.S. Kalygina.
In 2016-2019 she took part in archaeological rescue studies in the Crimean Region of the Krasnodar Krai, Rodionovo-Nesvetaysky District of the Rostov Oblast, Bakhchisarai District of the Republic of Crimea, Goronomariysky District of the Mari El Republic, and in the Republic of Tatarstan.
Academic Interests: ceramic industry of the Lower Volga cities of the Golden Horde.
Main Scientific Publications:
- Pigarev E.M., Yarantseva N.S. Study of a glass-making workshop of Selitrennoye settlement (results of activities completed in 2018) / Astrakhan Local History Readings: collected works / Editors A.A. Kurapova, E.I. Gerasimidi, A.N. Aliyeva. Astrakhan: Publisher: Sorokin Roman Vasilievich, 2019. Issue XI – P. 79 – 83.
- Yarantseva N.S. Ceramic items from the city of Tsaryovokokshaysk (based on archaeological materials obtained in the city of Yoshkar-Ola in 2015) // 5th (21st) All-Russian Archaeological Congress. Collection of scientific works. Barnaul: Altai University Publ., 2017, pp. 1205-1206.
- Natalia S. Yarantseva, Elena E. Vorobeva Archaeological evidence of the Tsarevokokshaisk City: Ceramic Tiles / Revista Dilemas contemporáneos: Educación, Política y Valores. V/IV, 2018.
- Pigarev E.M., Zeleneev Yu.A., Yarantseva N.S. Excavations at Bolnichny Bugor of Selitrennoye settlement in 2014-2016 // Astrakhan Local History Readings. Issue 9. – Astrakhan, 2017. – pp. 83 – 85.
- Yarantseva N.S. Sviyazhsk ceramics based on excavation materials of 2014 // Bolgar International Field School. Proceedings. Issue 2. – Kazan-Bolgar, 2015. -pp. 390-392.
- Yarantseva N.S. Kashin ceramics from Selitrennoye settlement (based on materials from excavation XLVII) // Issues of the Archeology of Eastern Europe. Proceedings of the 11th International Archaeological Conference for Students and Post-Graduates – Rostov-on-Don, 2016. – pp. 244-247.