Mirsiyapov Ilnur Yusupovich (August 22, 1981, Kazan) – Archaeologist. In 2003 he graduated from the Department of History of the Kazan State University named after V.I. Ulyanov-Lenin. In 2006 he graduated from the postgraduate school of the Kazan State University named after V.I. Ulyanov-Lenin. Ilnur Yusupovich is one of the of the heads of the Lower Volga Archaeological Expedition organized by the Institute of Archaeology of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences.
Research Interests: medieval archaeology of the Lower Volga Region, archaeology of Volga Bolgaria, the Golden Horde.
- Valiev R.R., Mirsiyapov I.Yu., Mukhamadiev A.G., Sitdikov A.G. Medieval settlements of the Lower Volga region (studies of 2008-2009). Heritage of the Golden Horde. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Political and Socio-Economic History of the Golden Horde (14th-15th cc.)”: Collected works. Ser. “Heritage of the Golden Horde” The Institute of History named after Sh. Mardzhani of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences. 2009, pp. 339-346.
- Sivitsky M.V., Akhmetgalin F.A., Khazmin R.N., Gubaidullin A.M., Mirsiyapov I.Yu., Shakirov Z.G., Sitdikov A.G. Security research in Kazan // Archaeological discoveries. 2011, Vol. 2008, pp. 378-380.
- Valiev R.R., Mirsiyapov I.Yu., Sitdikov A.G. The issue of medieval pre-Mongol ceramics on the basis of materials from the Lower Volga Region // Bolgar Forum I. Materials of the International Bolgar Forum / Executive Editor: Khuzin F.Sh. / Archaeology of the Eurasian Steppes. Issue 12. Kazan: OOO “Foliant” Publ.; The Institute of History named after Sh. Mardzhani of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences, 2011. pp. 61-69.
- Shakirov Z.G., Mirsiyapov I.Yu., Akhmetgalin F.A. Burials in the territory of the Sviyazhsk Assumption Monastery // Current Issues of Russian Archaeology. Kazan: Autonomous Nonprofit Organization “Historical and Archaeological Research Center”, 2014. pp. 54 – 62.
- Akhmetgalin F.A., Khamzin R.N., Belyaev A.V., Mirsiyapov I.Yu., Sitdikov A.G. Archaeological studies of medieval Kasimov // The Volga Region Archaeology 2016, No.4 (18), pp. 182-201.