2009 – 2014 – Specialist, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, Institute of Computational Mathematics and Information Technologies, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science;
2016 – 2018 – Master, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, Institute of International Relations, History and Oriental Studies, History of Art (profile “Restoration of Historical and Cultural Heritage”);
Specialty: Mathematician, System Programmer, Art Historian.
June 2012 – March 2014 – Laboratory Specialist, Sh. Mardzhani Institute of History of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences;
April 2014 – December 2018 – Laboratory Research Associate at the Restoration and Analytical Department of the Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences;
May 2015 – July 2018 – restorer, OOO “Tsentr Muzeinogo Proektirovaniya”;
January 2019 – present time – Research Associate of the Restoration and Analytical Department of the Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences.
Academic interests: restoration of ceramics and glass, archaeometric studies of glazed ceramics.
September 08, 2014 – September 21, 2014 – Internship on “Archaeometric Studies of Archaeological Ceramic Objects”, Catholic University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium;
April 06, 2015 – April 17, 2015 – Internship on “Restoration of Archaeological Ceramics” at the Laboratory for Scientific Restoration of Applied Art Objects of the State Hermitage Museum, Saint Petersburg;
April 11, 2016 – April 22, 2016 – Internship on “Modern Methods of Restoration of Archaeological Ceramics” at the Ceramics, Glass and Porcelain Restoration Department of the Grabar Art Conservation Center, Moscow;
February 6, 2017 – February 21, 2017 – Internship on “Modern Methods for the Restoration of Porcelain and Archaeological Glass” at the Ceramics, Glass and Porcelain Restoration Department of the Grabar Art Conservation Center, Moscow.
Certification: fine art restorer (in the field of ceramic articles), 3rd category (Order No. 2799 dated December 19, 2016)
- Kaplan P.Yu.; Shaikhutdinova E.F.; Khramchenkova R.Kh.; Sitdikov A.G. “Restorer’s Archive” Automated System. Certificate of State Registration of a Computer Program No. 201562353. 2014. CERTIFICATE
- Pigarev E., Khramchenkova R., Shaykhutdinova E., Kaplan P., Zinnatullin A., Kasimov A. Discovered eggshells with Arabic inscriptions from a Golden Horde burial of 13th-14th centuries. Metrology for Archaeology, 22-23 October, 2015, Beneveto, Italy.
- Khramchenkova R.Kh., Gareev B.R., Kaplan P.Yu., Sitdikov A.G., Kosushkin V.F. Experience of Studying the Paint Layer of the Fresco Paintings of the Assumption Cathedral using the Non-Destructive Method of X-ray Phase Analysis. Historical, cultural and spiritual heritage of Sviyazhsk: a collection of materials of the International Congress (Kazan, July 15-16, 2015) / Under general editorship of R.M. Valeev. – Kazan, “KhETER” Publ., 2015, pp. 239-253.
- Khramchenkova, M. Vizgalova, A. Sitdikov, P. Kaplan, J. Fedotova. Restoration of archaeological bast birch bark and leather shoes of 17-18th centuries (Sviyazhsk and Kazan, Russia). 13th ICOM-CC Wet Organic Archaeological Materials Conference (WOAM), Florence Italy, 16-20 May, 2016, p.29.
- Khramchenkova, P. Degryse, A. Sitdikov, P. Kaplan, A. Kaisin. Glass finds from the territory of the Kazan glassworks (18th – 19th century, Russia). 41st International Symposium on Archaeometry. May 15-21, 2016, Kalamata, Greece. Book of Abstacts, ISA 2016 p. 236-237.
- Sitdikov A.G., Abdullin Kh.M., Khramchenkova R.Kh., Kaplan P.Y. KAZAN GLASS FACTORY OF XVIII-XIX CENTURIES: HISTORY, ARCHAEOLOGY, DISCOVERIES // The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication, 2016, Vol. 6, November Special Edition, Pages: 2869-2875
- Assumption Cathedral. Study and Preservation. Vol. 2 / Editor R.M. Valeev, A.G. Sitdikov, R.R. Khairutdinov. – Kazan: “OOO Glavdizain” Publ., 2016, 252 p.
- Shaykhutdinova, C. Ionescu, P. Kaplan, R. Khramchenkova, A. Sitdikov. Interdisciplinary study of the 14th-16th century glazed “kumgans” ware from the Kazan Kremlin. 14th edition EMAC. 6-9 Sep 2017 Bordeaux (France) p.61
- Kaplan, R. Khramchenkova, A. Sitdikov. Capabilities of the dating of glazed ceramics from the Kazan Kremlin excavations according to the chemical composition of ceramic biscuit and glaze. 14th edition EMAC. 6-9 Sep 2017 Bordeaux (France) W6
- Khramchenkova, C. Ionescu, P. Kaplan, A. Sitdikov, V. Bakhmatova, N. Sadriev, E. Shaykhutdinova. An OM, XRD, EMPA and EPR study of 15th-16th century green glazed pottery from the Kazan Kremlin (Tatarstan). 14th edition EMAC. 6-9 Sep 2017 Bordeaux (France) p.62
- Kh. Khramchenkova, P. Degryze, A. G. Sitdikov, P. Yu. Kaplan. Dynamics of Chemical Composition Variation of 18th – 19th Century Russian Glass // Glass and Ceramics, September 2017, Volume 74, Issue 5–6, pp 180–184 (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10717-017-9957-5?wt_mc=Internal.Event.1.SEM.ArticleAuthorAssignedToIssue)
- Kh. Khramchenkova, P. Degri, A. G. Sitdikov, P. Yu. Kaplan. Dynamics of Changes in the Chemical Composition of Russian Glass of the 18th-19th Centuries // Glass and Ceramics, No. 5, May 2017, pp. 38-42.
- Sitdikov A.G, Khramchenkova R.K, Kaplan P.Y. Capabilities of dating of glazed ceramics with monochrome glaze // European Research Studies Journal. – 2017. – Vol.20, Illustrated, pp.177-189.
- G. Shakirov, R. Kh. Khramchenkova, P. Yu. Caplan. Study of Glazed Monochrome Ceramics from Excavation 44 of Bilyar Settlement // Archaeology of the Eurasian Steppes, 2018, No. 5. Medieval Archaeology. Materials of the Conference “Bolgar: Preservation and Study (Dedicated to the 80th Anniversary of Bolgar Archaeological Expedition). Archaeology of the Medieval Urban Centers of Eurasia”- pp. 60-67.
- Polina Kaplan, Ionescu Corina, Khramchenkova Rezida, Gál Ágnes, Sitdikov Airat, Portable XRF and statistical analysis in the study of fresco paints. 42nd International Symposium on Archaeometry. Conference Programme and Abstract Book ISA 2018 May 20-26, 2018 Merida, Yucatan Mexico. 50, p.74
Unique identifier in the Web of Science (Researcher ID):
Unique identifier in Scopus (Author ID):
Unique identifier in Elibrary (Author ID):
Unique identifier in ORCID (ORCID ID):