The All-Russian (with International Participation) Scientific Conference “Ananyino World: Cultural Genesis Processes in the Final Bronze Age and the Early Iron Age in Northern Eurasia (Dedicated to the 130th Anniversary of B.S. Zhukov)” will be held in Yelabuga on October 3-6, 2022. The conference will be attended by 40 archaeologists from scientific centers of the Russian Federation: Vologda, Yekaterinburg, Yelabuga, Izhevsk, Yoshkar-Ola, Kazan, Kostroma, Krasnoyarsk, Moscow, Perm, Petrozavodsk, Samara, Ulyanovsk, Ufa; and Kazakhstan: Alma-Ata, Saumalkol.
The organizers of the conference are the Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences; Institute of Archaeology of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Yelabuga State Historical-Architectural and Art Museum-Reserve.
The conference will cover the topical issues of archaeology of the Bronze Age and the Early Iron Age:
- Archaeological cultures of the late Bronze Age and their role in the formation of cultures of the Early Iron Age in Northern Eurasia.
- Integration and isolation processes in Northern Eurasia in the Early Iron Age: forest and steppe.
- Cultural genesis processes in the forest belt of Eastern Europe at the late 2nd - 1st Millennia BC.
- Monuments of the Ananyino Cultural and Historical Area.
- Transformation of the cultural space of Northern Eurasia in the late 1st Millennium BC - early 1st Millennium AD.