Asylgaraeva Gulshat Sharipzyanovna (September 1st, 1969, Kazan)
Gulshat Sharipzyanovna graduated from the Veterinary Faculty of Kazan State Veterinary Institute named after N.E. Bauman (1991) and postgraduate school at the Institute of History named afer Sh. Mardzhani of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences (1998).
Teachers: A.G. Petrenko.
Candidate’s Thesis: Morphological features of the skeletal bones of domestic agricultural animals (on the basis of the archaeological excavations of Kazan Kremlin) (2003). Academic supervisor: A.G. Petrenko.
Academic Interests: research and studies of archaeological materials from the excavations of archaeological monuments of Volga Bulgaria and Kazan Khanate, reconstruction of the manufacturing facilities and cattle breeding practiced in the Middle Volga region during the medieval period
Official Activities: since 1998 – working at the Institute of History named after Sh Mardzhani of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences, since April 1, 2014 – working at the Institute of Archaeology named after A.Kh. Khalikov.
Social Activities: since 2012 – Executive Editor of the Volga River Region Archaeology Journal
Laboratory Activities: research of archaeozoological collections from the excavations of settlement and funerary monuments from the Bronze Age to the Middle Ages located in the territory of Russia, Ukraine and Bashkortostan.
Expeditions: since 1996 to the present day (Middle Volga Region, Central Russia).
Main Scientific Works
Archaeological materials from the excavations of the Kazan Kremlin. Kazan, 2003, 320 p. (in collaboration with Petrenko A.G.)
- Archaeology and natural sciences of Tatarstan. Book 1. Kazan, 2003, 235 p.
- Archaeology and natural sciences of Tatarstan. Book 2. Kazan, 2004, 187 p.
- Petrenko A.G., Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Materials of household and ritual remains of animals from archaeological monuments as a source for studying the ancient and medieval cultures of Eurasia // Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference (with International Participation) “Ancient and Medieval Nomads of Central Asia.” – Barnaul, Azbyka Publ., 2008, pp. 189–192.
- Petrenko A.G., Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Materials on the Generalization of Archaeozoological Data Obtained during the Excavations of Juketaw // Dialogue of Urban and Steppe Cultures in Eurasian Space. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference Dedicated to the Memory of G.A. Fedorov-Davydov. September 30 – October 3, 2008 (Don Antiquities – 10) Azov, 2009, pp. 415-429.
- Efremova D., Puzatkina E., Alibekov S., Asylgaraeva G., Askeev I. Experience of an Interdisciplinary Study of the Sanctuaries and Cult Sites of the Medieval Mari People // Congressus XI Internationalis Fenno-Ugristarum. Dissertationes sectionum: Literatura, archeologica et historica. – Pars VIII. – Piliscaba, 2011, рр. 215–221.
- Petrenko A.G., Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Funerary Complexes with a Horse in the Ground Burial Mounds of the Population of the Middle Volga Region and the Cis-Urals // The Ural-Volga Region in Antiquity and the Middle Ages. Materials of the International Scientific Conference 5th Khalikov Readings (May 27–30, 2009). – Kazan, 2011, pp. 171–183.
- Nabiullin N.G., Petrenko A.G., Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Economic activity of the population of the city of Juketaw on the basis of Archaeozoological Materials // Philology and Culture. No. 2 (28), 2012, pp. 274–281.
- Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Studies of Osteological Materials of the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin // Volga Archaeology, 2013, No. 3, pp. 103–115.
- Asylgaraeva G.Sh. The Anniversary of A.G. Petrenko (1933–2010) // Volga Archaeology, 2013, No. 3, pp. 7–8.
- Chizhevsky A.A., Asylgaraeva G.Sh. The Anniversary of Dmitry Gennadyevich Bugrov // Volga Archaeology, 2016, No. 3, pp. 283–288.
- Gismatulin M.R., Semykin Yu.A., Gorbunov N.A., Asylgaraeva G.Sh. Studies of Krasnosyundyukovsky I Settlement in 2014 // Volga Archaeology, 2016, No. 4, pp. 54–74.
РИНЦ: SPIN-код: 3844-4248, AuthorID: 263807
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7537-2851